Monday 2 June 2014

About:



Welcome to Ali F1.

I’d like to introduce myself as Mechanical Engineering student, where I have just completed my first year of study at University. I wish to keep my full name under covers so that I can completely focus on giving my readers consistent and focussed information.

The aim of this blog is to help Formula 1 fans understand the technical side of motor racing. I will mainly be looking at the engineering work and techniques used in F1, for example I will blog from vehicle dynamics to Thermodynamics and heat transfer!

The difference between myself and other analysts is that I am a full time engineering student whereas they are ‘journalists’. I do not mean that as a derogatory term, because it is a fact that they are incredibly knowledgeable in the field of F1 engineering, but they have not studied the actual work behind the components of the F1 cars. This means that I will most likely have more information due to living engineering 24/7 rather than just doing it on a part time basis.

Alongside my technical blogs: I will most likely be writing quick race reports on how each team performed as well as quick pieces of analysis on new parts teams’ bring to each race weekend (Providing I know enough about the subject).

Finally, the technical blogs that I write may not always be accurate, this will be a steep learning curve for me, I want to learn as much from you as you learn from me. At the end of the day, I am just a student engineer who is aiming to help intrigued F1 fans understand all of the hard work that goes into these incredible machines.

There will be a Twitter account you can follow to keep updated with the blog - @HybridAliF1. You can expect me to tweet all of the time (obviously a teenager addicted to Twitter), and hopefully they’ll be as entertaining as they are informative. I’d love to have a bit of a laugh with you guys instead of constantly churning out a load of engineering work!

Please share my blogs with your friends and family if you find the blogs to be fun and helpful.

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you like my work. Do not hesitate to query my blogs or anything which you’re unsure of in the world of F1!



Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment